The Davies

The Davies

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter Please Go Away...Come Again Another Day



I miss the sunshine! I miss being able to see the valley, but mostly I miss getting out of the house more often. Stella is so big and articulate now at 17 months old. Just the other day I told her she could not have mommies medicine. I explained how dangerous medicine is and that only Mommy and Daddy can give it to her. To this she whined, "I'm sick! I'm sick! Sick!". I was amazed and impressed.

She is very entertaining and fun to take care of, but I wish we had more stuff to do. Activities that don't cost a lot of money are a must, and we are scraping the bottom of the barrel...drawing in baby powder that spilled on the table. Actually it was quite fun! We have gone to Ikea to play with the toys and grab a free kiddie lunch, visited Arctic Circle in Herriman over and over again (a cone is only $1.07 and comes with an hour of kid friendly play time, yipee!), we traipsed all over Cabela's, used a coupon at Jumpin Jacks and had a blast, and we visited Boondocks and their kiddie jungle gym that Stella is not quite big enough to maneuver. We have had a lot of fun, and are looking for some more cheap and cheerful ideas.


We also have a new roomie. My brother Tim came to live with us and the best part is that his son Talen is included in the Tim Ross package. He is so cute and so much fun and Stella adores him. He calls her "Lella" and she loves to give him loves.


Life is good and holding steady. We are amazed at the joy of being parents everyday and are grateful for what the lord has provided.

3 comments:

  1. Stella IS getting so big! Hopefully we'll see you sometime in the near future! The girls just grow way too fast! That's so cute about her talking! It's amazing how much they understand and comprehend at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that Tim is living with you. They are both such adorable little babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY.. visit my giveaway blog, you won one of my giveaways!

    Daisy Mae Designs (magnet set)

    True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 148 Result: 41 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

    I need your address and what set you would like.

    E-mail me: jakellcth @msn.com, thanks!

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

counter

Background

Followers